Thursday, April 8, 2010

My dare for continued care



Before starting almost all my massages, I ask, "When was your last massage?" I can't tell you how many times I get, "I don't even remember." I understand times are hard, and if you can't pay your power bill, I don't blame you for not getting massaged. However, one must be proactive, and think " if I do not relieve the pain from my back, my muscles could pull my joints out of alignment causing me to eventually have to have orthopedic surgery; which without insurance is upwards of $20,000, and I emphasis upwards." There are so many advantages to getting regular massages:



Benefits of Massage


-Relieves stress and promotes an overall feeling of relaxation, helping you breathe and move more easily
-Alleviates pain and tension, and helps you manage pain better
-Decreases inflammation
-Promotes speedy recovery from injuries (work, trauma, accident or sports-related)
-Increases mobility and provides greater joint flexibility and range of motion
-Improves circulation
-Improves and strengthens immune system
-Relieves musculoskeletal problems and improves posture
-Relieves pregnancy discomforts
-Reduces anxiety and promotes an overall feeling of well-being
-Increases body awareness














The effects are physical, emotional, and mental. There is supporting studies that show how discontinuing your care could be detrimental to your welfare. http://content.karger.com/ProdukteDB/produkte.asp?Aktion=ShowFulltext&ArtikelNr=74436&Ausgabe=229746&ProduktNr=223864ontent.karger.com/ProdukteDB/produkte.asp?Aktion=ShowFulltext&ArtikelNr=74436&Ausgabe=229746&ProduktNr=223864



Most people enjoy a good massage, but the problem is too many people think once a year is enough. Our parents and grandparents were taught one of two things





A) what doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger; to live with the pain





B) To go to the doctor "he'll prescribe you something for it."


Well there are other answers now massage, chiropractic, acupuncture, etc.. And to help eliminate any excuses, I will be offering a series of three 60 minute swedish or deep tissue massages for $35.00 each. This offer is good to the first 25 people to call (706-988-6022) and schedule their appointment.





So I dare you to get continued muscular care.

No comments:

Post a Comment